Loney Plumbing Inc.
Thank you for taking the “Working Safer Pledge” with the Better Business Bureau serving Mainland BC, demonstrating a commitment to the safety of your employees, customers and community.
Your business has pledged to follow the next recommendations:
- Increasing frequency of cleaning practices (including sanitation of high-touch areas)
- Following, at a minimum, local guidelines for mask use
- Implementing 6-foot distancing measures
- Monitoring employees for COVID-19 symptoms
- Increasing use of hand sanitizer and wipes for both employees and customers where applicable
- Notifying customers not to enter establishment if they are sick
The Safer Working Pledge will be displayed on your business profile and the search directory on BBB.org within a few days.
Please click below to download your badges:
We highly encourage your business to promote the pledge using the Safer Working badges in your social media and website.
This is a voluntary program, available only to our Accredited Businesses, and you may choose to withdrawal at any point. BBB may also make the decision to remove your business from the program, given evidence that your business is no longer upholding The Pledge.
Thank you again for your participation in this important program and for continuing to build trust in our marketplace and community.
Please feel free to reach out with any questions or concerns regarding this program.